- Co-ordinates the data collection from source data providers. Ensure the completed CRF to be sent within 2 weeks.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Research Centre (CRC) that provides epidemiological and statistical support
- Data edit check run (checks are performed periodically to identify potential data errors such as missing data, non-allowed values, out of range numeric values, inconsistent data and error with duplication)
- Data cleaning
- Manually review and check for data completeness and error.
- Data without apparent problems are entered into the registry database.
- Simple interim analysis (if needed)